lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

What’s your life like these days?


My life in these days have been interesting, the last week I had many parties with my friends in Rancagua but all they are in vacations now and I still here in Santiago.
My academic life this year have been badly because in the beginning of this year I had 3 months aprox with class, why? Because almost the universities of Chile were in strike, these strikes lasted about 6 months and only in the middle of November the situation normalized in away. Now I have class all the summer (only in February the classes stop and I return in March to finish the classes).
My personal life is taking a good direction now, because in the last month I had many personal problems but now I’m happy and very concentrate in my studying, I made new friends, the last Friday I bought my drums and now with my bestfriend we form a metal band and started to practice and create our own music so we thinking to record our first demo in January and play our music in “Tocatas”. When I’m not staying in Santiago and travel to Rancagua my free activities are practice with my band about 5 hours, visit my beautiful niece and play with her I love so much, in the night I’m going uot with my friend to a pub called Golden Active Pub is very nice, also visit my grandmother the Sundays before going to Santiago.
Finally my perspective to the next year are end the classes and graduate, begin my professional practice in Rancagua for stay more time with my family and friends, then start my Tesis to degree of Geographer, in the second semester of the next year i’d like make a magister in environmental themes or Mining and hopefully create a consultant with my bestfriend of my University for earn a lot of money jaja.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario