miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

People who are rich are happier than poor people?




Hello bloggers, today I will talk about a question that has many answers. For me the rich people can be happier in the sense that they can buy many expensive things and have more expensive items but this type of happiness is only a superficial feeling that is replaced in a short period so for me this feeling isn’t real also the people who have more money is in the same time more stingy on the other hand is mindful of the things that others have. For me the money can’t buy the happiness but we can’t ignore that money help so much as for study for the university, buy clothes, buy medicine and also without money you do not have good medical care. But for the other hand the poor people have a different happiness, is a spiritual feeling, that full inside your body when I walk in my city and see poor people in all its misery always have something to laugh I don’t speak in general because there people that suffer a lot especially people living on the street, but for them have food for eat is a gigantic gift then their happiness are basic and small things that a person with a stable economy has always, finally for me the poor people are more happier than the rich people in the spiritual side and this is the real feeling that one has to feel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario