domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

My little history


When I was 5 years old, I was very sociable with the people even with children who didn’t know. I was very outgoing and peaceful. When I was a Child I used to watch Dragon Ball, a very old  Japanese serie and I was a great fanatic (until today) also I used to watch Knights of the zodiac, Ranma ½, Robotech, The Thunder cats, Transformer, Power ranger (first generation and the best of all power rangers) the ninjas turtles. In this period of my life I used to going out with my best friend Sergio to explore my neighborhood because for us the place where we lived was gigantic, also I used to play football with my rest of my friends that living in that time, that matches was a show for us parents. In that time and I remember with melancholy, I used to play all day with my friends from the morning till the night, just stop, we stop just for lunch only.
I used to have a pet called “Padi” a little dog that follow me in all directions, this dog was the most leal pet and creature (yes, even more that a human been) I’ve had, always played with me, with a little ball or a stick, when I was bored in my home I used to going out with my pet without belt because this dog never escaped and knew return to home by himself when I let go away for stroll.
When I was ten years old I used to play soccer in a football team called “Football club EL TENIENTE”, my position was defense (right lateral) and I was good playing football.
When I was more older something in me change, I was more antisocial, quiet and just talk with my real friends all change again when I enter to the university.
The last year my pet PADI die! , I was very bad and sad, he stay with me over 20 years (almost all my childhood in my teens and now I miss him so much.
Today I going out with my friends of Santiago City and Rancagua city (my real city), I drink beer (my favorite drink) and watch “tocatas” and concerts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario