jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Huasco, The most exciting field trip .

 

Well dears headbangers and bloggerheards, today i will talk about a field trip (the best of the best) i went two years ago, in that moment i was in the second year of my career (everything was so good at that moment).

For be exact i was in my third semester, and the matter was Cultural Geography, the teacher was Enrique Aliste.
The field trip aimed to visit rurals areas in the sector of Huasco in the Atacama Region, this people in their majority are diaguita descendants and we work was make a interview to this people. The first thing that schock me was the amazing view and the beautiful enviroment of the zone, mountains sorrounded the village and a nice river cross all the village giving a movie scenario. The people i met were very loving to us and very simple. This field trip has been the most exciting. because was a mix of good landscape, good people for sharing and the most important LOT LOT LOT LOT alcohol jaja. I never forget that trip because for getting there we travel in bus around 12 hours (imagine drink alcohol and eat in a bus for twelve hours ! INSANE!) but all the "stress" have a good recompense and that was met HUASCO ! i know i'm back.

I uploaded a picture when i be in mi pc because right now i use the notebook.

5 comentarios:

  1. I did not go to that trip, but from what I've heard about it, I Wanted to be here!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember Huasco, was a great experience, especially at night conversation and party =P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Friends Hugo!!! Hello for all it Seems That Was a fine experience, But It Was for me by far the best trip to the Juncal glacier :)

    ResponderEliminar