martes, 26 de abril de 2011

My First CD (casset) Dissection





Hello to all headbangers of the world
Today my teacher (Simon) give to me a work, and this is write about my first cd I bought.  So back on the time, i was 10 years old, in that time I haven’t money only the money that mom give to me, and in this time i start to listen metal music, so my first favorite band after Iron Maiden  was Dissection, a black metal band (hungarian band i think but i’m not sure) and the album  I wanna buy called (was a ep)” Where dead  angels lie”. So a thuesday I went with my older sister to a music store for buy my first CD (casset), the store was very underground and little, I asked for the name of the band and the name of the ep, and there was i old casset with a picture of the members of the band, i was very happy and buy immediatily the casset.
I like so much this band because was the first death melodic metal with black metal influences, the atmosphere of their songs was very dark and the distortion of the guitars give to them a malevolent rythm.
In this ep my favourite song is called Elizabeth Bathory because the song narrate the story of this person (very lugubry) a dark and strong woman.
The most painful is I lost this casset ( OMFS èOh my Fucking Satan ¡) and never found another casset of this ep .
Now i hear other style of black metal and death metal but OLD SCHOOL BAND never die and still like this band J
See ya ¡.


5 comentarios:

  1. Hello hugo, Im happy that your have rock influence, whit me, your remember visit my blogg

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are a little demon jajajaja (is a joke)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. YOU HAVE THE DEVIL ON YOUR HEARTH
    !!!!!!
    HAVE PEACE DONT HATE THE PEOPLE !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ALELUYA HUGO!!!, peace for your hearth!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. there is no one music style like the extreme death or black metal if you want feel you inners demons happy, but remember, dont exceed with this metal kind, because it could be bad for you soul ajajajaaa.

    ResponderEliminar