domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Slayer come to CHILE !!!!




Well headbangers i have a great notice ! for all old school metal fans !

THE DREAM COMES TRUE !, Slayer come back to Chile again, promoting his new studio album "World painted Blood", The concert will be the Jun 2th in Santiago (Movistar Arena) and Jun 3th in Viña del Mar ( if you don't remember the great bass player and singer Tom Araya is Chilean, i dont remember very well but i believe  he born in Villa Alemana).

The tickets are now on sale, so RUN FOR YOU TICKET MAN !!,  will be the last time that Slayer come to Chile to destroy heads and bones ! (in my opinion). I go with my best friend to the concert ! and I don't know if I survive but i die happy !!!!!. Will be so extreme listen to Kerry King with his evil guitar ! and the sound of the drums !! and the screams of Tom Araya....

 
Enjoy this video !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario