jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

The best Holiday ever (mmmm)






well, in this moment, i hate you simon jajaja, because it is assumed we are in "vacations" ( but me and my classmates have many things to do for another classes.

I will give my best to do this homework.

Well, is very difficult for me talk about a holiday, because the most time in holidays i stay in my house and go out with my friends, my family never travel for this situation, so my holidays are not interesting, but i have an anecdote with my friends.

In a holiday ( i don't remember which) I go out with my friends to the river ( Claro river's) for drink and make a barbecue, in that day the sun hit us very strong so we decided swim in the river, we stay there swimming around 3 hours at least, when we went t clothe, Sergio started to get nervous, he clothes is gone ! (jajaja), Dogs took their clothes, and we have a persecution..... jaja


Well then we drink (very much) and eat like animals !!! and without music is not fun, so we turned on de radio of the car and listen metal music every day !!!, it was very fun for be a holiday..





seee ya !

4 comentarios: