martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Music for think.

well in this moment i'm boring so i decided post the music that for me relaxing ( somehow) and help me to think about myself, my acts, the future that i want, the people in general, and sometimes think why I'm here in this world and why the other peoples exist ( a little excentric maybe) or hate the people.

So for all these things, the music I listen is Doom music in general. Doom music is a style of metal (a subgenre of heavy metal), this style is the most depressive, melancholic and dark of metal culture.

the lyrics talk about, mankind, perdition, and ther things.

I listen doom because I like very much de rythm of this music, my favourite band is call Katatonia and i always hear the album call "Brave, Murder, Day" (is excelente) and "Discouraged One"

so i show you some songs for you to hear.

Band: Katatonia - Day (my favorite song of all)

 Band: Katatonia-Brave (the lyrics appear in the option "show me more")


 Band: Katatonia-Relention


Band:  My dying bride-My wine in silence (is very relaxing song)

Band: My dying Bride- I cannot be loved




 Good bye and i hope that you like this songs, when i a little sad always listen this songs and help me a lot !!

3 comentarios:

  1. In taste there is nothing written ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like much the title of your comment..and there are good songs..
    Bye see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good to hear music to relax, the dump is good, I personally listen to classical music

    ResponderEliminar