martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Pichilemu, the most beautiful beach !


Well headbangers, today i talk about something very different, my work for today is talk about my favourite beach, so here I go! :

My favourite beach of all time is call Pichilemu, this beach is in the coast of the VI Region of the Liberty General Bernardo O’higgins, is next to Bucalemu, Cahuil, “Beautiful Beach”, Point of wolves. When I was a child (because now are a stronger man jaja) I went every summer to this beach with my family, alonger one or two weeks, the days was full of happiness and cool divertion, I remember that I swimming for hours in the beach, sometimes the waves are so strong and high that put me down and I can’t stand up. Now for short time (damn university education je) and the work of my dad I don’t go to the beach around 3 years. The last time that I went to the beach was in 2008, with my best friends for four days, I remember I worked 1 month for save money and go to the beach, was a good travel, nights in the beach and lot of alcohol. I like Pichilemu because is a beautiful beach with nice people, all is next to the other, depend of the place is cheap and the best of all: THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN BIKINIS! Jajaja.



Good bye !

3 comentarios:

  1. I hate pichilemu's beach, because the sand is really thick and the wind blows really strong and sand get in my eyes ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dani's right. It is very windy there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know Pichilemu =(, but i hope know very prompt

    ResponderEliminar