martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

FREE POST (YUJUU)

Well my knuts headbangers, today i’m free to talk everething i want, so jojo how I be a real metal fan and love this music y talk about one of my favorist style of metal music and it is BLACK METAL.
For me the black metal music mark my life when i discovered when i was a Child, this music talk about anti religion, solitary life, sadness, lonely, but the almost lyrics talk about anti-catholic institution. This music found me when i was in a hard time and the life and my friends is doesn’t matter to me, i only listen music for not thinking bullshit and past the time. That day i promised myself never believe in a religion institution (but belive in something superior) and think only in my thing and i reborn again. I converted in a new person, more quiet but in this time i know how to choose my friends ( i have a few real friends). One of my favourist band is Bathory, Gorgortoth, Nargaroth, DARKTHRONE, Mayhem, Satanic Warmaster, Tsjuder, Taake and more jajaja.
In Rancagua always go to the tocatas black metal with my friends and we have a good time. When I angry or when I in problems a listen black metal music for serenate me and relax is very strange but i sleep listening metal music, sometimes I think that i’m a rare person for that.
Black metal music have much substyles, mix with doom, thrash or inclusive death metal but i’m a followers of old school music and i love my metals t-shirts.
So it’s all for today, so you listen black metal music (with scream that you scary)

Good bye

8 comentarios:

  1. i don´t like your music but the respect!! jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t like this music but I think the lyric is interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the black metal is amazing, a lot of "death growls" and double pedal drums.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. good style of music, is in my favorite,,,,,, but I prefer above all the "trash metal", heavy ...and hope your visit

    ResponderEliminar